Saturday 29 November 2008


Anyone remember this guy? No me neither, apparently he appeared for a few weeks on X factor and was compared to someone called Ricky Gervai, who, apart from in Louis Walsh’s mind isn’t actually a real person. So in essence he offered this “bloke” neither a criticism nor a compliment, he actually might as well have said “you remind me of someone who doesn’t exist.” So… a Ghost? That’s right Daniel Evans (I remember him now the one with the wife… who died) was the first X factor contestant compared to a ghost.

I’m becoming increasingly concerned for the sanity of Louis Walsh, first their was the Ricky Gervai debacle, then he reduced Dannii minogue to a blubbering wreck off camera, meaning for the rest of last weeks show she couldn’t actually talk (thank god) Then as I sat, surprisingly bored by Kirsty Alsop’s appearance on Gordon Ramsey’s’ cook along live I spotted him sitting staring blankly into a camera while rotund DJ Chris Moyle’s served him prawn cocktail; Also have you noticed he claps like monkey.

X Factor tonight, and I’m going to happily predict a bottom two of JLS and Ruth Lorenzo.

No comments: